Test the heat of combustion of building materials in the oxygen bomb calorimeter with constant heat capacity.
EN ISO 1716: Reaction to fire tests for products- Determination of the gross heat of combustion(calorific value)
GB/T 14402: Combustion performance test for building materials and products-Determination of the heat of combustion
1. Gross heat of combustion: 0.01MJ / kg ~ 30MJ / kg;
2. Heat of combustion repeatability error:Dynamic ≤0.1%;
3. Temperature range: 0 ~ 50 ºC;
4. Temperature resolution: 0.0001 ºC, using PT100 sensor;
5. Oxygen calorimetric bomb volume:300ML,mass:3.2KG;
6. Calorimetric vessel volume: 2200ML;
7. Calorimetric bomb oxygen-supply pressure: 0 ~ 3.5Mpa without leakage;
8. Oxygen calorimetric bomb pressure resistance:≥21Mpa pressure;
9. Stirrer power: 3W;
10. Stirrer vessel speed: 375r / min;
11. Power:AC 185~245V;
12. Crucible(stainless steel):2;
13. Single-head oxygen bomb:1;
14. Firing wire:1 volume;
15. Containing crucible method and cigarette method;
16. Device for making the"cigarette";
17. The system automatic records the data of temperature and time.It can be based on the input heat capacity, sample quality and additional heat and related data, automatically temperature correction and gross heat of combustion calculation, and the result is given.The computer of the test apparatus has the icon display function, display curve, Excel spreadsheets, print function, data input, command and control functions.In order to perfect the system, the computer system can be added to fault alarm, warning, alarm, etc.
18. Ignition circuit:voltage 12V,adjustable current 100mA,firing wire diameter 0.1mm;
19. Gross heat of combustion and net heat of combustion can read directly,without calculation;
20. Computer:1 set.